Are you interested in teaching a class for PyLadies Remote?
We put together the answers to our most frequently asked questions to help you decide whether this is for you and to help you get the most out of your class.
What’s in it for me?
- Share your knowledge and help others learn and solve problems.
- Deepen your understanding of a topic by teaching it to others.
- Gather speaking experience (it looks good on your resumé).
- Receive feedback on your Python project or your teaching style.
What’s involved with teaching a class for PyLadies Remote?
- Prepare for your class: Choose a topic, build a presentation and outline, create slides. We will set up the Youtube live stream and everything else for you.
- Help us promote the class: Retweet our tweets and spread the word among your network.
- Teach the class: From the comfort of your home, in your PJs if you like. Our classes are usually between and 30 minutes and 3 hours long. We host most of our classes on Saturday mornings US time but we can be flexible if you prefer a different day and time.
- After your class: Share your slides and other resources with the attendees (we are happy to send out the follow up email for you). Promote your presentation on social media.
Interested in teaching a class or have other questions?
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we are happy to chat more!